Here’s a list of dares I’m gonna do before I turn 18. I want to prove something to myself that’s why I’m doing this. I started this June 20, 2014. It’s exactly 100 days til I turn 18. Originally, it’s supposed to be one dare for a day but recently I couldn’t keep up with it because of some personal stuff. 🙂 It’s not complete yet and I’m still looking up for more dares. Here goes my list:
Write the whole Thai alphabet. Send a snail mail to Lola (grandma). Learn how to speak I love you in 10 languages. Write three blog entries. (still in the process of writing)
- Write the English alphabet in cursive on a writing pad.
Don’t open your laptop. No watching of TV.
- Don’t boss around your siblings.
Eat only a cup of rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner.(I eat a lot so this is definitely a dare for me)
- Buy a photo album.
- Have / conduct a photo shoot.
Play table tennis.
- Buy a cute notebook.
- Post 10 sticky notes in different places.
- Learn a bit of Spanish!
- Write in cursive for the whole day.
- Solve a sudoku puzzle.
- Eat SHAWARMA. (I’m not much of a fan of shawarma so I’ll try to eat one)
Plant a tree or a crop. Wake up at 5am!
- Learn a song in Japanese (it’s okay even if it’s only a nursery rhyme).
- Make a video and post it on YouTube. 😀
- Smile at every person you’ll make eye contact with.
- Buy yourself flowers.
Clean Hershey’s cage. Eat ice cream. Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset.
- Make a song request on the radio.
- Be a YES girl for a day.
- Watch a movie in theaters.
- Paint / draw a picture.
- Don’t slouch when walking, standing or sitting (unless necessary).
- Read a book in the Bible.
- Eat / drink something you’ve never tried before.
- Go stargazing.
- Bake / make brownies.
Play Philippine Games with siblings. No cellular phone for a day. Nooooooooooo Facebook for a day.
- Write a letter to your future self in Baybayin.
Read a story before bedtime.
- Put nail polish on your nails.
Dress up fashionably. Drink coffee. Sew my own clothes.
- Learn how to cook maja blanca.
Sleep beside your siblings. 🙂 No eyeglasses for a day.
- Do a DIY mail box for your birthday.
- Say “please”, “po”, “thank you”, and “you’re welcome”.
- Blog about what happened on your day.
- Dance in the rain.
- Compliment at least 10 persons.
- Watch a Taiwanese / Chinese movie.
- Speak in English for the whole day.
- Have / go to a girly sleep over.
- Learn to dance a simple choreography.
- Give friendly letters to all neighbors who has a mail box.
- Draw an anime picture.
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Bawal magsalita ng Ingles sa loob ng isang araw. (Don’t speak a word in English for a whole day)
Well, that’s it for now. I still need 27 more!!! HELP ME think. Thanks. Hahaha.