My birthday is a few days away and to help my friends think of what I want for my birthday, here’s a list, you guys!!! Hahahaha. 🙂
- G-tec 0.3 pen. My pen is almost out of ink and I badly need this pen. It is a little bit expensive so I save up a few pesos to buy one.
- Cute notebooks. What I’m talking about here are those notebooks that has pages with different designs! They’re so cute. And I want to have one. The thicker the notebook, the better. 😉
- Skirt. A skirt is what makes me look like a girl. And I’d be honored if you give me one. Just make sure it’s not too short because I’ll get scolded by Mr. E for wearing a very short skirt.
- Shorts. Whether it be sports shorts or denim shorts, just like the skirt, not too short. Shorts are my thing! \m/
- Dress. Now this is quite expensive. I usually wear dresses during special occasions or when going to Church. I like dresses because it’s easy to wear and also, it makes me look very lady-like. 🙂 I feel pretty when I wear dresses. Srsly.
- Shirt. I’m a t-shirt girl!!! However, if you’re going to give me one, I want to get a v-neck shirt and the color should complement my skin tone! 😀 hahaha
- Blouse. I’m really into clothes. Sorry. Fashionista here \(^_^) I haven’t got any decent blouses, and to get one is an honor! loljk
- Book. Novels (adventure, series and romance), magazines (K-zone,Total Girl, Candy Mag, MYX!), coloring book or a handbook for learning Korean is very welcome in my arms.
- Sticky notes. I don’t know but I’m getting a bit addicted to sticky notes. They’re just so cute and colorful! :3
- Shoes. And by that I mean sneakers!!! My sneakers are worn out. I need a new one.
- Flash drive/external drive. Very handy for a college student like me because it is where I can save my downloaded movies and korean dramas– I mean my files I need in school! Psh. Not movies and dramas. Pfft. Psh. Heh.
- Handkerchief. I perspire very easily. A 10-minute walk and my body’s sweaty. So, a hanky would be very handy.
- Perfume. Tandem with the hanky! After perspiring, I get to freshen up with a perfume so that I smell good. 😛
- SD card. More songs and pictures for my phone! I need memory!!!
- Stationaries. I like writing letters to my loved ones. And most of my stationaries are all out.
- Money for developing photos. To have a hard copy of all my pictures! 😀 memories! Sentimental person here. 😉
- Umbrella. In our campus, the weather is unpredictable. Now it’s sunny, an hour later, rain is pouring. You’ll never know when you’ll need an umbrella.
- Socks. To match my shoes. But the socks I’m talking about is the one you use in sneakers, not in school uniforms. 🙂
Not that I’m expecting them to read this, because they don’t even know this blog exist. Hahahaha. Just an idea. Probably, here’s the things I’ll get myself one at a time after I save some money. 🙂